Today I received my 3rd order of Chinese disco pants. Again, I ordered all XL and the colors are black, blue, navy, white & gold. There is some good news and some bad news. Here is the good news:
- The blue pair fits skintight. This is the first of 3 pairs that fit skintight
- The black pair fit a bit tighter than the one from the first order. It fits about how I expect an XL to fit on me and quite similar to the XL AA pair I once had
- The navy pair also fit about how an XL should fit
- This means I can size down on the black & navy to get better fits
The bad news is that:
- The gold pair fits super loose
- The white pair fits super loose
- The blue pair fits skintight as an XL so I can’t size down any further for a looser fit
- There are still some horrible sizing inconsistencies not matter the seller
I will provide fit pics on my next post.
One final bit of good news is that I can size down on the white and gold as well to get better (tighter) fits. I’m going to order from the same seller and get size large in black, navy and white. And grey if they have it. I really like the navy color. They would make great shorts. And I’ll probably get another blue in XL and make shorts out of them as well. As far as gold goes, I don’t think I’ll get anymore of that color. I’ve got a tight pair and a loose pair. Red, I’ve got two tight pairs. Purple, I’ve got two tight pairs. Turquoise, I have one tight pair.
Stay tuned for photos.